Oh dear. I would never normally do two blog posts in one day. But I seem to have been caught up in an internet game of tag! I've been tagged by Ya fiction author, Michelle Krys. Check out her website here: http://michelle-krys.blogspot.ca/
So now I have to answer eleven questions, and come up with eleven of my own and tag OTHER bloggers in this post. (It's supposed to be eleven, but really, I mean come on. I'm not that popular).
1) What are the top three books in your TBR pile?
See sidebar! Ooh! Cheating.
2) Who is your top book boyfriend (dare I say husband)?
Hm. I would have to say Eric Northmen, from the Sookie Stackhouse books. Meow.
3) If you could have written any YA book in history, what would you choose and why?
The Harry Potter series. Aside from money and fame...I really do think they're sheer creative genius. Then of course, there's the money and fame....
4) If you could live the life of any book heroine who would you choose and why?
Hermione or Ginny from Harry Potter, because I wish I could wave a wand and do magic.
5) Choose one: your book is a literary masterpiece with tons of critical acclaim but very, very lacklustre sales, or your book is a blockbuster of a novel with millions upon millions of copies sold but others question its quality and it is nearly universally bashed in the writing community, a la Twilight. There's no in between or neither choice either (Nice try!)
Aaaw, that's a crappy choice. Um, I'll be shallow and go for the sales. Hopefully my next book will be a literary masterpiece AND I'll be famous enough to sell it! Haha.
6) If you could have the super power of any literary hero or heroine, who would you choose and why?
Tessa, from Cassandra Clare's Infernal devices series. It would be so awesome to be able to morph into someone else and trick people!
7) You're stranded on a desert island for life, with one author. Who is it?
Young adult fiction author, Rebecca Lynn. Because we would just build our own starbucks out of bamboo and sip coconut milk and talk about books forever.
8)You are forced to live one day of your life over and over for eternity. What day is it and why?
Hm, I think it would be my last birthday. Chocolate cake for eternity wouldn't be so bad.
9)If you could be invisible for one day, what would you do with that time?
Um, honestly? I'm tempted to say I would go act heroic or something, but I would probably sneak around and play pranks on people.
10) If you had to be reincarnated into an animal what would it be and why?
A bird, because I've always wanted to fly.
11) If you had to rename yourself what would you choose?
Something fancy. Hm, like Rebecca Velvet. That sounds cool and mysterious. Or maybe the last name Warrior. That would be AWESOME on a book cover.
The Newly Tagged:
-Rebecca Lynn- http://www.authorrlynn.com/
-Melvyn Windham - http://meloramawrites.blogspot.ca/
-Janeen Ippolito - http://thequietpen.wordpress.com
-Cassie Mae - http://www.ninjaswrite.com
My Forwarding Questions:
1)If you got to meet a famous author who would it be?
2)If you got to say only ONE thing to them, what would it be?
3)Make up a fake (and short) book jacket with these words included: Dishwater, hedgehog, nylons,wobbly, sausages, dangerous, angry. Okay, GO...
4)Who is your book boyfriend/girlfriend?
5)Your publisher is paying for you to go anywhere in the world and write a book about it. Where?
6)What is the most HORRIBLE book character you can think of and why?
7) Who is your favorite villain?
8) What is your favorite book to movie?
9) What was the most horrifyingly scary book you've ever read? Why?
10) What book series do you wish you had written?
11)When is the last time a book made you cry and what book was it?